Monday, April 18, 2011

spin cycle

Well, the show never happened.  Or at least my part in it didn't happen.  I was just not ready.  I didn't get the new electribe in time and I just didn't have time to practice.  I didn't like any of my old kaoss stuff and all the new stuff has been recorded live with no notes so I don't even know how I did the best of it.  Reproducing kaoss stuff live is not so easy since there is no key board it is all by ear and memory.  So anyway I got there with the intent to just jam on the kaoss (ko1 is the official Korg name) but the other person that was supposed to be a solo artist didn't show so it was me  and a heavy metal Opeth band.  I felt totally amature and out of place so I just told her I didn't feel good about going on. As it turned out, no one showed up to watch and all the bands but one canceled. The whole thing kinda fizzled

No comments:

Post a Comment